Online Hypnotherapy through Zoom
Can't get to me but would love to start hypnotherapy? Don't worry.
Ideally I would like to to work with my clients face to face but there are many reasons why this is may not be possible, perhaps the distance is too far or health issues are getting in the way. Thanks to the wonders of modern technology, online therapy is becoming steadily more popular, and hypnotherapy is very much a part of this movement.
Despite the physical distance between therapist and client, Zoom makes the therapy process easy and it means you can get the help you need from the comfort of your own home. Isn't technology wonderful?
If you would like to work with me through Zoom then here's how it works:
1. Contact me by telephone, text, email or through the website and we can arrange a free telephone consultation to discuss everything in a little more detail and decide together is hypnotherapy is the right step and skype is the appropriate medium for you.
2. If we choose to go ahead, we'll book your for you first hypnotherapy session. I will send you a contract (to be completed and sent back to me) and an invitation for your first Zoom hypnotherapy session.
3. Prior to our first session please make sure;
- I have received your completed contract.
- You have received my link invitation for our meeting and successfully downloaded Zoom on your computer or gadget.
- Your internet connection is strong and stable.
- You have a secondary means of communication (i.e. mobile phone) to hand.
- You have a quiet and private place where you are physically comfortable and are in a chair which offers you good support.
- You are positioned so I will be able to see your face.
- Payment has been made through bank transfer.
4. At the arranged time please join our meeting so we can begin our session.
Please feel free to contact me to ask any questions and book yourself in for your free telephone consultation.
Telephone: 07717 177338
Disclaimer: Please note that as with every type of therapy or treatment, there is no guarantee of specific results and each persons results may vary. As a hypnotherapist I am just a facilitator for change and therapy requires that the client be committed to making those changes.